kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: I Have a Friend Request From Who?

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Have a Friend Request From Who?

I have noticed a lot lately I get friends requests on Facebook from friends of friends. I will see a name come through. I will look at the picture. I will have NO clue who it is. So I hover over the accept button wondering if there some way I actually do know this person...whether online or in the real world. Then I see the friends in common link. There will be one or two friends in common. So my conclusion is that someone sees my profile from a friends page and decides I look nice enough so they add me. I admit, I frequently ignore those requests. I have had this happen and then been bombarded with requests to join their Mob Wars. I then promptly deleted all of those people. I am a friendly girl. I like to chat. But I am sorry. I don't want to join your Mob Wars.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see where you're coming from! I have done that in the past seen someone I MAY have met in the past and added them. I rarely use facebook at the minute due to the amount of crap invitations I get to join stupid groups, play silly games etc

Anonymous said...

hahahaha, that's very true :P Or the people who just request you to up their "Facebook popularity." lmao,

Rachele Bennett said...

Yep, same here. If I get a friend request and we have friends in common, I will send a message to one of those friends-in-common and ask who the person is and if I should know them, lol.

Amy Lilley Designs said...

OH I AGREE...just happened to me last night...I wrote to this woman and sad, 'I'm sorry, but do I know you...' no response....I've clicked on 'IGNORE"...

Dwacon said...

Good 4 U !!!

Anonymous said...

I know! I do that too but usually end up adding them. The mob wars thing confuses me.

Bill said...

I have a face book also but hardly ever use it. So i know what you mean.

smellyrhinostudio said...

hahaha, I have like 150 "join" requests still pending. I guess I'm too tired to hit accept and deal with the ramifications.

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator