kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: Football and Homemade Salsa

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Football and Homemade Salsa



I made some homemade salsa. It was my first attempt and I really think it tasted awesome. I loved making it. It was quite a treat. I used the Superbowl as an excuse to snack. You HAVE to have snacks when you are watching the Superbowl, right??? I told myself this. I'm not a huge football fan but I do enjoy watching it on occasion. Today was such an occasion. I was cheering for the Giants (sorry Patriots fans). I am not a fan of either team so I picked one. That's how I roll.

I should probably stick to what I know however. I need to start drawing again! I miss it. It's been so long. So how does everyone feel about the halftime show? I say it was a TON better than last years failure of a half time show. Eeep.

0 comments:

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator