kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: The Duck Face

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Duck Face

That's my name for the "sexy" face I see so many women making in pictures online. I'm sure I don't have any condemning evidence of me out there doing this. The worst one I have seen is Miley Cyrus. I could care less about all the horrible things she has done or how weird her and her dad's relationship is or whatever. I don't have an opinion on those things. What does annoy me is this stupid duck face. I'll just link the pics. I found these doing a random search.

Duck Face ONE

Duck Face Two and ummm I think she's not fully clothed.


There are more, but oh you get the point. I see so many young girls and even middle aged women posing like that and honestly I have to ask....is this sexy? Is it really? That's not a pouty lip. A pout is more subtle and not forced like a duck. It's one of my pet peeves. :)

So...here's my impression of the duck lips. Yes...I had to do it. I have a sense of humor.

But I'm linking it because who wants to see that all over this page really?

9 comments:

Bill said...

Hahahaha You did a great job there Sandi. I know what you mean, i see many women doing it but don't know why. Maybe they are thinking people will look at there bodies and not there face LOL. Happy St Patties Day.

Anonymous said...

Well I have to say your duck face is much more appealing than Mileys!

Cameron said...

Hey, Sandy! You have been nominated to be awarded the Hot Dads Hot Mama award. Do you accept this nomination?

There are several stipulations:

a) You must take the Hot Mama award picture off the Hot Dads website and proudly display it on your blog, and link it back to the Hot Dads web site.
b) You must remain totally hot!!
c) That's about it.

What do you think, are you up for the challenge?

Sandi said...

I accept Cameron! I'll go get the award pic now and link it.

Hayley/Shu Fen said...

lol!! hahaha, i think girls do it cus they think it's cute. i admit i've done it before lol xD

Cameron said...

Great, glad to have you aboard. We'll add you to our Hot Mamas blog roll shortly.

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!

Halffull said...

It's funny cause it's true.

Dwacon said...

Some people have too much time, I think... to just mug for their own camera for the world (or 3 people) to see.

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator