kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: I Can So See Myself With This Job

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Friday, March 20, 2009

I Can So See Myself With This Job


I applied for a job today. Honestly last week I hadn't even considered going out and getting a job. It will be difficult with the kids but I saw an ad today for a job as a receptionist, part time evenings and weekends at a local Porsche dealership! I went in and they interviewed me right then. So I am hoping I get it. I think it sounds like a pretty good deal really and I could totally use the time out of the house.

Tomorrow I am hosting a birthday bash for a bunch of 11 and 12 year olds. I have a full DJ/Karaoke rig in my basement. (In case you didn't notice from previously posted parties) I imagine the kids will have a good time and of course I'll sing a little. My daughter requests it. I'll enjoy that while it lasts. My daughter can play wipe out on the drums so she's looking to show off a bit. It should be fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun job with hours that could work well for you :) Plus besides getting out of the house some it would probably be nice to have the extra $$!!

I hope you get it!!

Hayley/Shu Fen said...

i hope you get the job! good luck! :D

Ashly Star said...

Good luck! =)

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator