kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: I Can Smell Spring and Harley's

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Monday, March 23, 2009

I Can Smell Spring and Harley's



The weather was nice today though gloomy. I really need to get out there. I am craving a motorcycle ride. I can taste it. I can feel the wind in my hair and the vibration of the Harley beneath me. It's been too long. I didn't get to ride much the past two years for various reasons explained on my other blog. I am getting out...and soon. I have ridden both Harley's and your basic crotch rocket. I like both really. They are two totally different kinds of rides and both are equally exhilarating just in different ways. The Harley growls and roars and is my ride of choice. The crotch rocket is fast and smooth with more of a whine. You might actually be able to hear someone over it. Ha! I have so many different personalities and so many different interests. I am not a typical Harley Chick but I do love riding!!

6 comments:

Bill said...

Are you a biker momma Sandi LOL

Anonymous said...

We rode Sunday even though it was cold and windy.

redb1ker said...

Do ya ride your own or do you have to persuade someone to get a bike out to be able to go for a ride?

Jay T.
www.ridesafe.today.com

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun to me!

Sandi said...

I ride on the back of OUR Harley. lol I consider riding even on the back exhilarating. I have gotten a small little bike to try to learn. My biggest issue is holding the thing up. There has to be a tip on not dropping the heavy thing. lol

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the smell of spring - I have no idea what a harley smells like -

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator