kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: Things People Do That Seem Less Than Bright

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Things People Do That Seem Less Than Bright



I saw a scene similar to this picture today. Not this photo but something close. I was shopping today. It was storming pretty good but had no choice but to run in and get a few things. On the way out I stood waiting in front for my ride to pull up. I am pretty lucky and got front door service. I was spared from getting wet smooshed hair and dripping mascara. Thank God! I saw a woman however who didn't have this luxury. She had to run out to her car and I guess not getting her hair wet was more important than possibly risking her life. She grabbed a plastic shopping bag and put it over her head. Not just on the top...all the way and held it closed at the bottom of her neck. She then dashed for her car. I wondered two things. First, how can she see? And second, how long will it take for her to faint? I mean...I understand not having wet hair but is it worth your life? I couldn't help but chuckle. She made it to her car safely. I never did get a good look at the hairdo she saved from the rain because I never noticed her until she had shoved the bag over her head and didn't see her close up again because she got into her car. Ooooh well. It made for an interesting wait for my ride!! :)

4 comments:

Rob said...

Does not seem to bright, seems a little dangerous to be honest. I bet you are glad you have front door service. LOL

Ron Centeno said...

That was a funny one. Some people just think differently! :-)

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious. And disturbing... Haha.

I too would have been wondering how long before that person passed out. What kind of moron puts a plastic bag on their head for any reason? LOL.

Great post.

Tim said...

I call this phenomenon NCSS. No Common Sense Syndrome. She for sure must have had a touch of it. LOL

Found you thru Ecard and love your blog. I am a follower, I hope you dont mind. Please feel free to stop by and visit us at Fort Thompson anytime. You are always welcome.

God Bless.

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator