kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: The Biggest Loser

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Biggest Loser


I am going through pictures this morning and came by this one. It's my daughter with Biggest Loser contestant Jerry Lisenby. He was on the show not this past season but the one before. He got voted off after 2 or 3 shows. I can't remember for sure. He's a good friend of the family. Well actually my hubby was his boss. They did some traveling together. He reminds me of an older version of my husband. Ha! Too funny. Anyway he got on the show so of course we were all very excited to watch him. He lost a lot of weight. He was a pretty good sized guy before he did this show! Every time I see him he still looks great. He gave my daughter a shirt from the show. She was totally star struck. She still treasures that shirt. If you watch this show maybe you'll remember when they brought everyone back at the end of the season. My husband had dared him to get up there and rip off his shirt. Guess what? He did!!! We about died watching that laughing so hard.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely daughter you got there just like her mom. I really admire your strength and your beauty! I don't know if you've notice me following your blog. Hope that doesn't sound like I'm a stacker or something. LOL! Anyway I got something for you. It's a little somethin' somethin'. Hope this will give you a good reason to smile.
Please claim your AWARD!

Congratz!
Please get your code at
http://prettyfirefly.com/?page_id=588

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that you guys knew him before he went on to the biggest loser. That show is one of my favorites so I have to admit I am a bit envious of your daughter now. lol Hope you have an awesome hump day!

Anonymous said...

I really like biggest loser as it is both entertaining, motivational, and beneficial to the contestants. It must be a strange feeling knowing the guy prior.

I had a similar experience except it is with apprentice. One of the founder of the company that I used to work at got selected and the entire company just glued to the t.v. every week the show came on.

Anonymous said...

Sure, I remember Jerry. Like someone else said, that's cool that you knew him before he was on the show. We've been enjoying this season's contestants. I'm glad Aubrey went home last night!

Michele said...

I've just recently gotten into watching the Biggest Loser. This may be the 4th season I've watched? Not sure. I don't remember him, I'll have to look up his season.
That's cool though that you guys know him. I love that show. =)

http://amothersdevotion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Very cool!!!

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator