kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: Still Here

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Still Here

I used to post a lot. Life got in the way. When I started my blogs I was a stay at home mom. I began fighting cancer. This blog was my place to not talk about that. Ironically since it is called nothing Off Limits. I just wanted to be me here. I am 7 years in remission now. A lot has changed in my life. I am a nurse now. I am a supervisor at the facility I work at. My daughters have done a lot of growing too. My oldest is 18, then 15, 13 and 7. I'm a busy lady! I love my blogs though. They gave me a place to pour my heart out.

I am good. Life has it's ups and downs. There are things I'm still trying to figure out. I wish it could be easy but it's not. Who is still out there? I know some of the old blogs must be around. Are there any new blogs out there I should read?

1 comments:

Donna Kalb said...

I love this blog and miss it! I'm going to start blogging again myself. Like you said a lot is going on in life.

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator