kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: Entrecard Running Slow?

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Entrecard Running Slow?

For all my fellow Entrecard droppers I would like to ask if it's running slow for you too? I have not been able to finish many drops today. I want to get to them all but it's taking the widgets awhile to show up, they don't show up at all or they only partially show up. So I have been working at it off and on all day and have finished 119 on just one blog. I want all my droppers to know that I'll get to you as fast as I can as long as Entrecard works with me.


*edited to say it seems to be working now. I think it may have been a bad internet connection on my part. We'll see how it goes!!

9 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

it's not you, it's the EC, they are still in a test run with the new ads system, Graham explain in the EC blog about the bug, but i think it's getting better.

Ken @ Dad to Two said...

Slow for me too. Seems odd that they want to sell ads when 30 percent of the time I don't see the widget anyway. I have to reload so often it's just part of the process now.

Mr. New Dilemma said...

yeah, its starting to become a drag, 300 is becoming a pain, then with the defection of all the today.com bloggers it's getting tougher, because I am loading blogs from my favorites, and I have to go through the process of removing them so I can drop on those who reciprocate.

midas said...

i think all of us are experiencing it...

Legal Cat said...

Maybe it was the earth hour...

Easy Job Information said...

yeah lil bit slow when enter to another blog too :D

SriramRaj said...

Nice site. I am very much interested in your site. do visit my sites. http://www.sriramsoftware.info and http://hotjobstuff.blogspot.com

Tina @ The Zoo Crew said...

I have been having trouble on and off myself.

Blazing Minds said...

I occasionally have days where I can't drop a thing, because EC is having an off day, but I try to catch up the next day..

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator