kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: Hello Nurse!

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hello Nurse!




I am officially an RN. I passed the boards. It's been a stressful time waiting for those results. I was able access the quick results online after 48 hours. For 7.95 I got to see that sweet 4 letter word: PASS. Now I get to do what I love and have been dreaming of for a long time.


I've had a very long and stressful 6 years or so. Honestly longer than that. I went back to school in 2005. I found out I had cancer in 2007....and pregnant...at the same time. Long story short, went back to school AGAIN in 2009.....kept working towards that goal and here I am.

Other than that? I am enjoying the last bit of my time off until I start working. :)

6 comments:

Erik said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The Constant Complainer said...

Hi Sandi. Congratulations on passing the NCLEX. I'm so happy for you. Enjoy some R&R before work starts!

Lynne said...

Congratulations! You've proven that you can work really hard, even through the toughest of circumstances, and still come out on top, dream in tact!

Marms said...

Congratulations Sandi! It's a big accomplishment.

Marms

Traveling Bells said...

CONGRATS!!! You've definitely earned this degree. Go out and do all good things, as I know you are determined to do...

Stephanie said...

Congratulations :) Woo Hoo!!

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator