kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: Alexa Rating and a Stripper Pole

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Alexa Rating and a Stripper Pole

I blog here for fun. I have some regulars and I love it. I have noticed though in the past couple of months on this blog my Alexa rating plummeted hardcore. I went from having a 3 pagerank with Google to NA. I don't understand it. I haven't been dropping as many Entrecards lately because of school but I still feel like I get plenty of visitors each day and commenters. Any tips out there on how to increase Alexa rating? Should I just not care? I read something about an Alexa Toolbar. Not so sure about that though since I really hate toolbars.

I'm going to have to put a stripper pole on my blog and dance just to get some visitors.








KIDDING!

4 comments:

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

I can't really give you advice on Alexa Ranking or PR ranking. The only thing I can say is that I've heard that pay per posts reduces your PR ranking. I don't know if you do Paid per post but that might be one reason.

Good luck getting it back up.

Sandi said...

ew no I hate pay per post....the posts seem to generic to me. To each their own though. ;)

Bill said...

Stripper pole where where just kidding LOL. I am not sure about that either Sandi. Mr Google can be a pain in the butt sometimes.

Hitesh Rawat said...

page is something i didn't get till now.....but alexa is simple...traffic.......

i impoved my alexa by dropping maximum everyday.....and they have a limit of dropping 300...which i hate.......

but that will let improve alexa....

\,,,/

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator