kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: Ready For a Margarita!!!

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ready For a Margarita!!!

Ok well technically I had one yesterday with my lunch but I could go for 2 or 3 in one sitting. I need to relax. As I say that, I know I have a ton of work to do today. I have so much homework it's seeping out my ears. (ew) That's ok though. I don't mind so much. I have to figure out how to do some research and write some papers that are due within the month of February but I'll do it. No problem. I just have a multitude of things to finish. December of 2011 cannot possibly come fast enough.

I am ready for a night out with my girls. I have a feeling they are ready too. It's been a rough year. We need some relaxation. This involves a margarita in one hand and some booty shaking on the side!!!

5 comments:

BK said...

Hope you had a great night out with your girls. Have a great week too.

self defense Rob said...

All work and no play makes Sandi a dull girl.

Gotta cut loose every now and then.

Stephanie said...

Have fun on your night out!!

Anne said...

I hope you have fun! Good luck with all the school work. Just keep anticipating the feeling of accomplishment when you have finished.

The Constant Complainer said...

Hi Sandi. You sound so busy. I wish I could just waive a magic wand and send you and your family on a nice vacation. Sorry that I can't do that, so I'm sure a margarita here and there might come in a close second.

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator