kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: Where's My Coffee?

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Friday, January 15, 2010

Where's My Coffee?


I'm not much of a morning person. I pretty much don't like mornings. I wish I did. I believe it's good to get an early start to the day. It's hard to do with your eyes half closed and crusted over until around 10 a.m.

Here I sit though knowing that I need to be up. I have to crack open my Health Assessment book and get reading. I have 2 chapters I have to read BEFORE the first day of class. Things are going to be so different at this school but I am ready. I am ready for the idea of it all. I can't say I am ready for the reality of it! It's going to be really hard.

It's pretty exciting that I'll be graduating in December 2011. I guess I should point out that I believe my attempts at resolving the financial issues is working itself out! I have been trying everything I could to get the loans I needed for school. The last option I spoke of before seems now as though it's going to work. I am pretty excited. I am nervous too and hoping I don't get lost at the school. haha The school itself isn't the problem. It's the hospital behind it and the buildings behind that that I have lab in that I don't know very well.

I am sitting here with my coffee and my bowl of raisin bran. I am enjoying the last leisurely moments I will have for a very very long time!!

1 comments:

Jenni said...

Coffee does help make the morning a BIT more tolerable...

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator