kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: Lady Sunday....No Wait. I Have HOMEWORK!

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lady Sunday....No Wait. I Have HOMEWORK!

Ahhh yes. Homework. I have plenty to do. There is no more procrastinating or skimming. The stuff I read now is life or death. If I am to be a good nurse I will dedicate time and will read thoroughly. So wish me luck. I have several online assignments to do before BEFORE 11 p.m.

It's been icy and foggy around here lately. I have commented several times on how it feels like we live in Silent Hill now. If you have seen the movie you'll get it. Or if you've played the video game I suppose. It's warmed up a bit the past couple of days so the ice is melting. The danger has been falling ice. You never really think of that but the sharp icicles that form do have to come down eventually.

I am ready for summer.

3 comments:

The Constant Complainer said...

Sandi, I just wanted to stop by and say Happy New Year. I know I've been a bad blogging friend and fell off the face of the earth for a while. So I'm trying to play catch-up as we speak. And I hope this finds you doing well.

Anonymous said...

Good luck for your assignment^^

The Constant Complainer said...

Sandi, I'm ready for summer too. LOL. We had 19" of snow in the last week. Ug. Where's the nice weather. It can't come here soon enough. Take care.

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator