kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: Long Week and It's Only Half Over

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Long Week and It's Only Half Over

I am tired. Not physically but mentally. I have had so much to do lately to try and get this school thing going. I posted on my other blog about how my college loans are not enough to pay for me to go to school. I am hoping with everything I have that I can somehow pay for this. I am short. I will still have a balance of $600 AFTER my loans go through. That doesn't include books, lab coats, scrubs, supplies and daycare, etc.

I am stressed. This has to happen. All my goals have been for this. I got accepted and now I have no idea what to do. It's a really long story. What it comes down to was we made too much money so I qualify for less. The problem is we didn't really make THAT much. We had borrowed some money for the down payment on our house which was included as income. We took two large pay cuts last year so our income is a good chunk LESS than what they think we make.

It makes no difference. They are basing it off the large income....and there is nothing I can do about it. I have one final hope. We'll see what happens. Not sure if it will work or not, but it's all I have. Keep your fingers crossed.

2 comments:

CDH said...

i hate when they say you make to much..but they dont count your bill you have to live

Term papers said...

I am so glad someone like you have the time, efforts and dedicated writing these type of articles...

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator