kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: I Have a Problem With This Song

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Have a Problem With This Song

Now I liked her Tick Tock or however she spells it. I felt even in that song they did too much computerized stuff with her voice. It's like I can't really decide if she's good or not. If they do THIS much stuff to her voice, then maybe she's got something to hide? Why so much? You could never hope to do it karaoke style haha and how would she ever do this live without lip syncing? It's good club music. That's about it.

I have issues with the way they take people's voices and change them. I am getting to where I want to hear music without all that. I want to hear TRUE talent. Live stuff. Good stuff. Stuff that is NOT messed with. Know what I mean?

1 comments:

The Constant Complainer said...

I am not a huge fan of Kei$ha's either. I'm not even sure if I spelled her name right, because I think there's a symbol in there somewhere. But yeah, this song annoys the hell out of me. A clubbin' song if I ever heard one. Too bad my clubbin' days are over. LOL.

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator