kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: Lots of Snow

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Friday, December 19, 2008

Lots of Snow



Yes we got our ice storm last night. I posted pictures on my other blog. I have a beautiful dog named Sasha who enjoys this weather. I try to get her to come in but she wants to stay out and play in it. I don't know how. Her water dish freezes in literally an hour. I keep refilling it for her. I forced her to come in last night. It was horrible with the freezing rain and all. She is however a snow dog, or Siberian Husky so I guess she is made for this weather. I adopted her from PAWS a few years ago. She's made a great addition to our family.

0 comments:

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator