kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: Feeling Better and Happy New Year!

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Feeling Better and Happy New Year!

 


I have been feeling better since I ranted about not feeling well. It seems perhaps the bug decided to leave that night. Whatever it was, it was unpleasant and I do not care to have it visit again! I am feeling good though and relaxing today. I had a great New Years Eve with my hubby and sister and brother in law. It was a fun night. I still haven't gone out for my birthday. I should be doing that this next weekend. I'm looking forward to that. We didn't do anything because my birthday is stuck smack dab in the middle between Christmas and New Years. It sucks but there is never enough cash to do it all. I have ALWAYS hated that.

I am glad I was able to go out and enjoy myself. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure. Hope everyone had a wonderful New Years Day!


My Gold Skirt. I love it. -->

3 comments:

Donna Kalb said...

love it

Donna Kalb said...

love the outfit and I hear ya on big judgmental family.

ExploreColorado said...

Happy New Year!

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator