kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: Well, I Did Say It Was Tornado Season

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Well, I Did Say It Was Tornado Season

Check out the tornado that hit 20 miles from us tonight.




I think it looks like the one from the Wizard of Oz! Lots of damage from this one. Praying for the people there. I have friends there. There was a lot of action in Central Illinois tonight. Hoping things calm down so we can all rest peacefully through the night. It's always the worst when a tornado hits when it's dark. You can't see it coming.

6 comments:

jaemom said...

Jeff and I were listening to the scanner last night. Most of the brick buildings in Elmwood collapsed and many of the business downtown lost the roofs. I know people there through work and parents of friends of mine still live there. Jeff said at midnight they still hadn't had any deaths.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh that sucks. I hope nobody was hurt.

TentCamper said...

Holy smackers!!!!
I drove across the country and back last summer and the only thing I really wanted to see was a tornado. I hate that they are so destructive....but they amaze me.

Sandi said...

Glad to hear there wasn't anyone killed. That's so scary. I agree though. They amaze me too. I'd like to see one, without it destroying my town. I was out watching last night but they missed us.

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Yikes! That really looks frightening!

Anonymous said...

How scary! The weather has been so crazy around here lately. Very cool picture, though.

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator