kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: Solid Food!

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Solid Food!

Yeah I'm moving up in the world. Finally my mouth is feeling a bit better. It's not perfect by any means. I still can't open it really wide and it's still very sore, but I am managing to eat food with a little more substance to it. I also blew my diet all to hell last night by eating a donut. It was amazing and totally worth it. Now I may have to add an extra 5 minutes on the treadmill or something.

All of this pain due to having my wisdom teeth removed. I have more pain to come when they surgically remove the bottom wisdom teeth. Fun! I am just glad I'll be knocked out for those.

I didn't do much this weekend. I hung out with my sister and her family. I just didn't feel up to going anywhere with all of this mouth pain. I think next weekend I will get out and have a good time one way or another!!!

Oh and we got a new family member yesterday. It was just meant to be. As soon as I saw her, I just knew. I want to call her Aurora Rose. She sleeps ALL the time. I feel this name is fitting for such a sleepy head cat. :)

6 comments:

vange said...

Wisdom teeth removal sucks! Hang in there!

Star said...

Glad to hear you are moving up in the world! Your kitten is so adorable and I think the name you chose is beautiful from Sleeping Beauty. My black cat is named Binx after the black cat on Hocus Pocus, lol.

Bill said...

I am hope you are feeling better my friend. Having teeth problem is a big pain.

imelda said...

i could feel ur agony i experienced that already. but u will be fine soon

Mommy Jes said...

hi thre girl how are you...been a long time since i visited you site....hope your feeling well. =)
btw, may i ask where are you located? thnks!

Sandi said...

Hey Jes, I am in Central Illinois. I'm feeling great. Nice to see you around!

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator