kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: Ahh Tornado Season

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ahh Tornado Season

You know you live in a state with tornado warnings being a common occurrence when you  hear the sirens go off and everyone is outside watching the skies. There are lots of tornadoes tonight all around us. The sirens have gone off a lot. I am hearing a lot of thunder. I see a lot of wind, and a bit of lightening but so far it doesn't look like a tornado.

I love a good storm. I don't want to be blown away by a tornado but I do love to watch a great show in the sky. A little hail is pretty cool as long as I am not outside in it!! Now off to watch the skies again.

0 comments:

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator