kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: Fat Cheeks

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fat Cheeks

Most of my family can't see it but I sure can. My cheeks are swollen. Puffy. I feel like a chipmunk storing things in her cheeks. My mouth is sore today. Maybe even more so than yesterday. I hope this passes quickly. I am ready to just feel normal again. I am getting the bottom two wisdom teeth out probably later this summer thankfully surgically. I am glad they will be able to put me out for those!

I won't be wanting to go out or do anything until I don't feel like a puffy cheeked dork. Again I think I notice it more than anyone else. Still though, it's really hard to feel attractive with puffy cheeks. Maybe it will go down within the next couple of days. We'll see. I'm so ready for a drink.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hope that the swelling and pain diminish quickly!

Anonymous said...

Ah, well hope you feel mo betta soon and you don't have chipmunk mouth for very long!

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator