kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: The Walking Dead

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Walking Dead

 

I just love this show. I am into scary movies, zombie movies, vampires, you name it. I wish the whole vampire thing was not so overdone but I still have a love for the good ones. Buffy the Vampire Slayer series was kick ass. I love it. I have a new saying and that is that Edward has nothing on Spike. Sorry to the Twilight fans! I just love me some Spike. James Marsters that is. He's quite an actor and not a bad singer either. Did you know he has a band? Ghost of the Robot. Check it out. I'm not sure if he has new stuff but I do know I was pleasantly surprised.


As for The Walking Dead I was really surprised a show on AMC would be so great. It's just as good as any zombie movie out there if not better. It's so well done and there is great attention to detail. I am sitting here watching it with the hubby now. My 14 year old daughter is watching and shaking in her boots. Shhh. Don't tell her I said that! :)

0 comments:

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator