kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: Night Out With the Girls

Welcome!

Welcome!
Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Night Out With the Girls

My life has been changing drastically these days. I needed a night out and I got it for my brother in law's birthday. It was a great time. I had a lot of fun. I was with my sister of course and got a great pic of us all together hanging out.





It was the second time in a week someone said I looked like Barbie. Could have something to do with my blond hair I'm thinking. My sister and I are in the middle.....I'm on the right. We both love to sing as I have stated before. We have discussed starting a band. I am really excited at the thought of singing with my sis. We belong together vocally. Her voice is gorgeous and mine is not too shabby either. We blend well I think. Once it's started you can expect band related posts here!


So if you haven't been following my blog in awhile, get your butt back here. I'm gonna start posting more!!!

2 comments:

Stephenie K said...

Great idea. I think you two will do a great job and it will be a good stress reliever :)

Jelly Gamat Luxor said...

share motivational words buddy
Be proud of yourself, Although there are not Liked. Sometimes they hate because they can not be like you.
may be useful and Greetings: D, I wait a visit behind ya: D

Stats

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator